Using your gobatri:
Locate the stripes/arrow rubber on the bottom left side of the power bank and gently pull the short cord out of it’s home port.
For lightning devices- Plug in any side of the 2-1 Connector to your phones lightning port.
For Micro USB devices- Only one side of the two sides will charge your device.
A branch sign is marked on the male connector; plug it in with the branch sign up.
For Type-C or USB devices- The adapter is stowed inside the case beneath the charging cord. Plug the 2-1 connector into the stowed adapter. Keep both branch signs in the same direction.
- The battery recharges your device at approximately 1% every 2 minutes. This is based on the phone beginning from 0% charge.
- Depending on the battery size of your device, it will provide at least 16+ hours of battery life.
Recharging your gobatri:
- The separate white cord provided is only used to recharge the power bank. The re-charging port is located on the bottom right exterior edge.
- Connect the power bank via a Micro USB cable with a computer port or a power source adapter/charging block. Flashing blue lights on the front indicate it’s charging. Four solid blue lights indicate it is fully charged. This can take up to 5 hours, depending on the size of the power block plugged into the electrical outlet.
- gobatri Power Bank is not waterproof.
- To clean, simply wipe the area with an alcohol pad. Prevent using it near the ports.
- Suction works best with a silicone case.